“There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it’s going to be a butterfly.” -Buckminster Fuller
Life in the 21st century is filled with emotional challenges. How we meet these challenges can determine the amount of satisfaction we have in our relationships, in ourselves and in our world.
I am a psychotherapist in West Los Angeles. My office is in close proximity to the following communities: Brentwood, Santa Monica, Westwood, Century City, Beverly Hills, Culver City, Palms and Marina del Rey.
- We can heal our personal past.
- It is never too late to look inward.
- A wide array of therapeutic interventions can help us live a fuller and happier life.
- Our ancestors did not have the therapeutic advantages that we have today. We are doing the work they could not do.
My Areas of Specialty Include:
- Relationship counseling for singles and couples
- Anxiety and Depression
- Adults, Couples, Families, Teens, Children
- 12 step and Recovery
- School consultations for children and parents
- The GLBT community
- Grief, Loss, work and life transitions
- Issues of mid-life and beyond
- Working with artists, writers and creativity blocks
- “Writing as Healing” Therapy Support Groups